Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Classes at the CLM in Granada

This past month has gone by so quickly, mostly thanks to my classes... I can't believe October is nearly over already!

Here is my schedule...

Monday/Wednesday
8:30AM - 10:30AM - - Writing and Speaking Practice
4:00PM - 6:00PM - - Spanish Grammar

Tuesday/Thursday
8:30AM - 10:30AM - - Spanish Literature (up to the 18th century)
10:30AM - 12:30PM - - History of Art in Spain
4:00PM - 6:00PM - - Spanish Civilization and Culture

(No class on Fridays!)

Overall my classes haven't been too bad. I really like my grammar class, but so far my favorite is the literature one. Unfortunately we're only reading excerpts of books and poems and such... I still have yet to read a book in Spanish!

I was super disappointed to find out that there are practically no international students at the school here. There might be some in the highest levels (I made it into upper advanced/level 6, out of 9)... but I'm not sure. Basically everyone is from the US though and there are tons of girls. In Aix and Málaga there were plenty of international students... I really miss that aspect of being in school in another country.

Everything's been pretty smooth though and I'm still learning a lot.
This Thursday my history of art class is even going on a trip to la Alhambra to check out its architecture!

No comments:

Post a Comment